Continuing Education Training

Take the next step towards meeting your insurance training goals.

Innovation through Information

Our mission is built on relationships with insurance professionals who want to elevate their industry knowledge and meet their state’s continuing education (CE) requirements. To achieve that, KMA offers more than 150 continuing education courses in a broad area of property and casualty topics including personal and commercial lines coverages, agency management, customer service, fraud, claims, errors & omissions, customer service, and related topics.

We are an approved provider for continuing education classes in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut, and we are expanding our CE approved courses in other states to accommodate our growing client bases. Delaware insurance producers—keep checking back as we add courses in your state!

Enroll today!

Reach out to us today to get enrolled in CE courses.

License Requirements

KM Associates has courses designed around meeting your state’s Producer License Requirements. We provide continuing education credits for insurance professionals with the following licenses:

  • New Jersey Producer License
  • Pennsylvania Producer License
  • Connecticut Producer License
  • Delaware Producer License

If you are unsure of the insurance license requirements for your state, look them up below:P

New Jersey (NJ)

For license requirements:
For transcript:

Pennsylvania (PA)

For license requirements:
For transcript:

Connecticut (CT)

For license requirements:
For transcript:

Delaware (DE)

For license requirements:
For transcript:

Skip to content